Objective: Learn to lengthen, strengthen, mobilise, recover and restore.
Audience: Whether you are an occasional cyclist or runner or a hardcore enthusiast, this workshop will assist you in understanding how you can complement these activities with yoga ensuring that you can achieve the best results and become the best athlete you can be. Whether you are a complete beginner to yoga or an improver, this workshop is suitable for all levels.
Topics covered will include:
- Breathing techniques (pranayama)
- Posture awareness and the importance of a neutral spine
- Action and biomechanics of cycling and running
- Common injuries
- Recovery and restore
- McGill the big 3 (Tri-plane stability)
- Breaking the circle trauma, toxins, tension
This 2-hour workshop will be comprised of theory flow yoga and the postures (asanas) covered will be detailed on hand-outs for the participant to take-away.
Join Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.