Yoga for Teens 6 Week Course
Discover how yoga can help you through tough phases of your lives.
Find your inner self and inner harmony in this chaotic world and understand your true nature.
Each week will be an opportunity to learn but also to let go. Enjoy some fun and flowing yoga then find some rest and some relaxation.
Learn yoga tools and techniques that will help with stress, anxiety, depression, body image, poor sleep, build confidence and beat exam stress.
If course is conducted in school then all attendees are requested to take part in an anonomous survey both BEFORE and AFTER the course. We collate these responses and present back to the school so the school have clear insight and understanding of the benefits of yoga in their students.
All attendees receive a certificate at the end of the course.
Please email for next available course or if you are interested in bringing this 6 week course into your school environment.
All props provided including mats, blankets and eye pillows.
- Week 1 : Grounding - Feel supported, focusing on the breath and understanding our posture and how posture affects breath.
- Week 2 : Creativity - Flow with some dynamic yoga. Pulsate with some rhythmic tunes and lose some inhibitions.
- Week 3 : Strength - Find your willpower to succeed in overcoming challenges.
- Week 4 : Love - Develop self love, stop the inner critic and recognise your qualities.
- Week 5 : Voice - Make some noise and find the courage to speak your truth without fear or judgement.
- Week 6 - Intuition - Understand who you are, set intentions and feel empowered. Take back control and move forwards with new insight and understanding.
What the parents are saying;
Jo has been practising yoga for over 30 years and teaching for 7. She is a senior yoga teacher, yoga therapist and has trained in Anatomy and Physiology, Yoga, Yoga Therapy and Teen Yoga.
Jo is passionate about teaching teens as she found yoga at the age of 13 and it was a life saver for her during these turbulent years.
Jo is DBS, safeguard and first aid certified and is fully insured with the British Wheel of Yoga.
As a teen you are not an adult and yet are expected in so many ways to show maturity and to behave how others expect, Teen years are challenging and exciting, a period when there should be exploration rather than conforming to expectations. Teen years are a period for establishing identity based on past, present…